CEMS three-pipe heat tracing line
CEMS with heat sampling tube should be composed of corrosion-resistant high-performance fluorine resin tube and constant power heating tape core, plus a special glass fiber insulation layer, aluminum belt, and finally coated with flame retardant polyvinyl chloride (PVC) protection jacket composite.
CEMS with heat sampling tube has impact resistance, aging resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance characteristics, outer sheath with environmental protection, low temperature resistance, wear resistance, aging resistance, suitable for outdoor harsh environment use, glass fiber with good insulation, insulation, heat resistance, corrosion resistance, high mechanical strength, constant power with heat tape with temperature control accurate, refuse to overheat or no heat, to protect the reliable use, save electricity, with heat uniform, high thermal efficiency, low annual decay rate, long service life.
CEMS accompanying heat sampling tube can be used at minus 40℃ and ensure the continuous and correct collection of sample gas for environmental monitoring system.
CEMS heat tracing sampling pipeline structure: CEMS flue gas heat tracing sampling pipeline in the sampling conduit can choose different materials, such as PFA, FEP, PTFE, or stainless steel pipe. The heating tape can be used for medium, low and high temperature heating, in addition to adding compensation wires, power lines, etc.
Technical parameters of CEMS tracer sampling line：
1、Pipeline: Material PFA, FEP, PTFE, 316SS; outer diameter Φ6mm, φ1/4mm, Φ8mm, Φ10mm φ3/8mm, single core, double core, combined core optional.
2、Electric heating cable: constant power, self-limiting temperature, MI heating cable.
3、Sampling gas heating temperature: 65℃; 80℃; 120℃; 150℃; 180℃ or more.
4、Outside diameter of heating line: OD38±2mm; OD42±2mm.
5、Black PVC/CVC anti-abrasion layer.
7、Power supply: 220VAC 50Hz; 220v.
CEMS heat tracing sampling tube installation rules：
(1) Rated voltage: 220VAC.
(2) The maximum heating length of the self-limiting pipeline is 100-120m.
(3) Self-limiting temperature pipeline equipped with circuit breaker, current value 30A.
(4) One circuit of heat tracing system.
2、Hot work index
(1) In -20 ℃ ambient temperature, 15m / s wind speed, the tube to maintain the temperature of 40 ~ 220 ℃.
(2) The sampling tube can resist corrosion of various acid and alkali media, and the pressure resistance is 1.0Mpa without leakage.
(3) The sampling tube can work under the temperature of <200℃ for a long time.
(1) The minimum radius of curvature of the composite tube is 0.5m.
(2) Minimum installation temperature -20 ℃ (take appropriate measures when -30 ℃ ~ -40 ℃).
(3) Minimum fixed distance: 2m in vertical direction, 4m in horizontal direction.
Note: twisting and ground dragging are strictly prohibited during construction, and the pipe head sheath is only allowed to be disassembled when installing the joints.